Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just an Update

Hello fellow readers!

I just thought I'd give you guys a quick update so that no one thought Ash and I were slacking on our posting. Ash just started her first semester of school, as well as her new job, so her posts might be few and far between.  We'll see how that goes. Unless you all are anxious to hear about the text books she is reading for school. But I doubt she would want to write about those on here.  It might just be me posting for a while.

As for me, I am still making my way through Mansfield Park. I'm finding it hard to get through, to be honest, which makes me kind of sad.  I've been pretty stressed the last week or so with work, and since I'm finding this particular book hard to read, I'm not as anxious to sit down with it in order to relax.  But I'll fill you in on the details later. I just wanted everyone to know that I was reading, just not as fast as normal.

Let me know if there are any books I should be reading!!! I need some suggestions!  Some of the people closest to me might think that I don't need any more books to read, but I think I do.  So if you are hesitant about reading a book because you don't know if you'll like it, let me know and I'll try and read it and tell you if it's worth your time :)

Happy reading!!!

~Tara

2 comments:

  1. Because of the upcoming election, I have been reading a number of politically oriented books, also because I am an avid believer in protecting the environment and slowing global warming, I read a lot of books on the environment. How do you feel about recommendation along those lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for trying new types of books. I just don't want my blog to turn into a political debate :)

    ReplyDelete